Do you love those pore strips that remove blackheads from your nose?
We do too! But we don't love the extra cost. Luckily, there is an easy and affordable way to create your own homemade strips with ingredients you may already have in your kitchen.
How To Make Homemade Pore Strips
- Milk (any grade will be fine)
- Unflavored gelatin
- Microwave safe bowl
- Makeup brush
- Put one tablespoon of milk and unflavored gelatin into your microwave safe bowl.
- Mix the ingredients. They should form a chunky paste.
- Heat the ingredients in the bowl in a microwave for 10 seconds. The paste should be a gooey liquid after being heated.
- Allow the mixture to cool a bit so as to not burn your skin.
- Once the mixture is warm enough to apply, use your makeup brush to brush the mixture across your nose in the area where a pore strip would normally reside.
- Allow your homemade pore strip to dry for about 10 minutes.
- Once it's dry, peel it off and reveal your freshly cleaned pores.
Beauty-tips.com is not intended to replace professional consultation, diagnosis, or treatment by a licensed professional. If you require any medical-related advice, contact your physician promptly. Information at Beauty-tips.com is exclusively of a general reference nature. Beauty-tips.com may include links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by online merchants and other third parties. Beauty-tips.com is not responsible for the availability of or the content located on or through any third-party site.