Having clear and glowing skin is wonderful but if you've suffered from acne you may notice those past breakouts haunting your present in the form of acne scars. Have no fear, follow our tips for hiding your acne scars for a flawless future.
How To Conceal Acne Scars
- Treat: After washing your face use a dark spot treating serum to help fade the dark spots that acne scars can leave behind. Covering them with makeup is great but getting rid of them is even better.
- Prime: If you have pitting caused by scarring use a makeup primer over your scars. The primer will help fill in divots and make your makeup application last longer.
- Conceal: Find a concealer that matches your skin tone and use a concealer brush to apply the concealer on the scar. Draw a cross over your scar with the concealer brush to create two thin layers of coverage. Next, blend the concealer with your ring finger (this is the weakest of all your fingers making it the best for light blending)from the middle of the cross out. Do this till it's completely blended in.
- Set: Now that your scar is covered, set your makeup in a loose or pressed powder to ensure all day coverage.
Do you have any tips for creating flawless skin with makeup? Share them with a comment!
We all know you're not supposed to pop your pimples. But we also know that it is extremely tempting. That said, it's very likely that you pop them regardless of the damage a pop zit can leave behind. Don't worry, you wont have to go into hiding till your skin heals—we've got some tips to get you back out in civilization without humiliation.
- Reduce Swelling. The swelling of a blemish makes it stand out, hold an ice cube on your popped zit. The coolness will help reduce the swelling and minimize the chance of a further infection.
- Get The Red Out. Putting a few drops of anti-redness eye drops on your blemish will help take the redness out of your zit and make it less noticeable.
- Treat It. Dab on some benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid based acne treatment to help start the healing process. Popped your zit on the go and don't have an acne treatment? Mash one pill of aspirin with a small amount non-comedogenic lotion and apply it to your pimple. Aspirin has anti-inflammatory properties that will help reduce swelling.
The holiday season is upon us and that means holiday parties and taking plenty of photos to cherish the memories made with friends and family. To avoid doing an endless number of retakes before getting a picture you like follow our top ten tips for looking photo ready:
- Mask It: Treat blemishes or dull skin prior to your holiday party with an acne busting or brightening mask.
- Prime It: Applying primer to your skin prior to your foundation application will smooth lines, minimize pores and help reflect light giving you the look of flawless skin.
- Conceal It: The flash of a camera can bring attention to imperfections so be sure to use a concealer on any blemishes or dark spots.
- Sculpt It: Want to look thinner for the holidays? Contour under your cheekbones and along your hairline and jawline to create the subtle illusion of a thinner face.
- Dry It: Oily skin happens so keep a stash of oil absorbing sheets in your purse to dab along your t-zone before posing for the camera.
- Shine It: Use a shine spray in your hair to give your locks luster and dimension in your photos.
- Tame It: Take charge of flyaways with an on-the-go sized silicone based serum.
- Highlight It: Draw attention to your eyes in a photo by highlighting your brow bone, waterline and the inner corners of your eyes with an eye brightening pencil.
- Pop It: Add a pop of color to your face with a bright lipgloss or lipstick. May we suggest a firey and festive red?
- Brighten It: Everyone loves a beautiful smile in photos so be sure to keep yours sparkling. Didn't plan ahead and whiten your teeth before your holiday party? That's okay, there are teeth whitening strips that can do the job in just two hours!
My favorite makeup is eyeliner and I am obsessed with cat eye makeup. I l-o-v-e it. However, I rarely do my makeup this way because I have such a hard time making both of my eyes look symmetrical. At least I used to until I came across this handy trick—scotch tape. Yes, scotch tape isn't just for wrapping gifts. All you need is two pieces of tape for each eye and volia—purrfect cat eyes.
Do you have any tricks for creating the perfect cat eye makeup look?
- Chanel Shade Parade: This video is so fun! It's such a creative way to present new nail shades.
- Smashbox O-Glow: The gel in this product comes out of the tube clear and turns your perfect shade of blushing pink when applied to your cheeks. Talk about a natural glow!
- Cat Eyes: We love cat eye makeup but it's not always easy to apply, this step-by-step photo makes it easy peas-y.
- Color Bug: Kevin Murphy's color bug can give you an edgy style without the commitment. Wild weekend hair anyone?
- Top Knot: The windy winter weather has us reaching for hats but when we've forgotten to grab one as we're rushing out the door a top knot will do the trick. Check out our tutorial on how to make one here.
Any beauty products, tricks or styles you're loving this week? Let us know!
- Strawberries: Strawberries are a great source for vitamin C which has wrinkle fighting properties.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes contain lycopene and lutein. Lycopene helps shield your skin from the sun while lutein works to keep your skin hydrated.
- Dark Chocolate: Dark chocolate contains flavonoids that work to fight free radicals that can cause skin damage.
- Green Tea: Green tea is full of antioxidants that work to protect your skin from free radical damage.
Want to make your own face mask using skin friendly foods? Check out these home remedies that use food to keep your skin acne free.
Here's a roundup of some of our favorite makeup tutorials for Halloween:
Black Swan Makeup Tutorial
After watching this tutorial you'll be able to achieve a look that's as dark and stunning as Natalie Portman's in Black Swan.
Lady GaGa Makeup Tutorial
There are so many Lady GaGa looks to choose from but this Poker Face tutorial is our favorite.
Katy Perry California Gurls Makeup Tutorial
Katy Perry's candy land inspired look is perfect for anyone who is looking for a playful costume this Halloween.
Marylin Monroe Makeup Tutorial
Marylin Monroe is always a classic and this look will have all eyes on you while you enjoy a frightful night.
Yes, it's September but we're still not giving up on summer—especially when it comes to hair. Beach inspired waves are very easy to create and will give you an effortlessly chic look while you're transitioning from summer to fall.
How To Create Beach Wave Hair
- A curl defining hair product (we like L'Oreal Paris Silky Curls Gel)
- Blow Dryer
- Hair Elastics
- Curling Iron
- Hair Spray
- Before you go to sleep shower and work a dollop of curl defining hair product into your wet hair.
- Blow dry your hair till it is only slightly damp.
- Separate your hair into sections (about six) and braid it from your ears down, then secure each braid with a hair elastic.
- Now hit the hay and sleep in your braids.
- In the morning, take out the hair elastics and shake out your braids.
- Wrap each section around the outside of your curling iron to help heat set your waves.
- Spritz your hair with hair spray to set your style after you've finished with the curling iron.
Now you're set to spend the day looking like a beach goddess!
Do you have powder blush that you no longer wear in your makeup bag? Put it to good use by turning it into a custom tinted lip balm.
How To Make Your Own Tinted Lip Balm
- Powder Blush (or pink/peach/red tinted powder eye shadows)
- Contact Lens Case
- Paper Plate
- Start by putting a dollop of Vaseline on your paper plate.
- Add a small amount of your blush to the Vaseline and mix well with a spoon.
- Test the color on your lips, add more powder if you want a darker balm or add more Vaseline to make it lighter and more like a gloss.
- Once you have your desired color, scoop up your balm using your spoon and put in it your clean contact lens case.
Now you have a new lip color that can travel with you. Take advantage of the contact case having two caps and experiment with the depth of the colored balm so you can carry two shades in your case—one for day and the other for night.
Professional teeth whitening can be very costly and keeping up with whitening strips can end up costing more than they're worth too. Just because you don't have a big budget does not mean that you can't have a big bright smile. Whitening your teeth at home is simple, cheap and very effective.
How To Make A Custom Whitening Tray
- 2 Mouth Guards
- 1 Cooking Pot
- Begin by boiling a pot of water. After the water has come to a boil, remove the pot from the heat.
- Take one of your mouth guards (you can find these where sports equipment is sold or online) and submerge it in the water for 5 seconds.
- Remove the guard and put it in your mouth over your top teeth. Quickly suck in as much air as you can while pressing the guard to your teeth. This will help guard form to your teeth creating a custom tray.
- Repeat steps two and three with the second guard to create your custom bottom tray.
After making your custom teeth whitening trays, you can purchase a teeth whitening gel at your local drug store or online for very little cost. Some last up to 60 uses, way more than the popular teeth whitening strips that do not even cover all of your teeth from back to front. Happy smiling!
This green tea ice facial will help reduce redness, tighten pores, and fight free radicals that can be damaging to your skin. The best time of day to apply this facial is when you're done showering because your pores will be open and better able to absorb the contents of the facial.
How to Make a Green Tea Ice Facial
- 1 glass of warm water
- 1 green tea bag
- 1 ice tray
- 4 Vitamin E gel pills
- Saran wrap
- Steep your tea bag in your glass of warm water, as if you're making yourself a glass of green tea.
- Using a toothpick, poke a hole in one of the vitamin E gel pills and squeeze the contents into your glass. Repeat this step will the rest of the pills and thoroughly mix the contents with a spoon.
- Remove your tea bag and pour the contents of your glass into your ice tray.
- Cover the tray with saran wrap and poke a toothpick into each cube of the tray.
- Place the tray in your freezer and allow the ice cubes to form.
- After your ice has formed remove the saran wrap and you'll have mini facial popsicles that you can rub along your skin after showering or washing your face.
Make your eyes pop with these simple makeup tricks:
If you are wanting your eyes to look larger try a highlighting your eyes in a pearly white or soft champagne shade of eye shadow. Apply the shadow to your lids and the inner corners of your eyes. You can also trace the inside rim of your lower lids with a white eye pencil for extra widening.
Close Set Eyes:
If you want to make your eyes appear to be closer set try applying a shade of shimmery brown to your lids. Swipe this color on your lids and blend into the inner corners of your eyes. A sable brown shadow will help draw your eyes together while also catching light and brightening them.
If you want to make your eyes appear to be more lifted apply liquid liner to your top lash line only. Create a cat-eye at the outer corners of your eyes to fake a lifted look. Finish by curling your lashes and applying a lengthening mascara formula.
When you cannot afford a haircare treatment at your favorite salon or spa, do-it-yourself at home. Below are some of our favorite easy to make haircare treatments that your can whip up and enjoy at home.
Restore Moisture. Moisture is key to having healthy hair and the best place to start is your scalp. To restore moisture back into your scalp with the added benefit of nutrients to help protect your hair use a tablespoon of Jojoba oil. To make this treatment both beneficial and relaxing, massage the oil into your scalp using your fingertips and then wrap your head in a warm damp towel for 20 minutes. Wrapping your head in a towel will help the oil penetrate your scalp so you'll receive the maximum benefit that the Jojoba oil has to offer.
Breakdown Buildup. After a week of using styling products it is safe to assume that even regular washes with your favorite shampoo may not get rid of the buildup that continual use of hair products can cause. You can create your own clarifying rinse with a cup of apple cider vinegar or white vinegar in order to start the following week off fresh. With just a cup or either vinegar, thoroughly rinse your hair and then follow up with your usual shampoo. Both apple cider vinegar and white vinegar work as a natural clarifier that work to remove product buildup without the worry of stripping color.
Moisture Mask. If your hair is feeling dry or brittle it's probably time to treat your mane with a moisture restoring mask. Mash up half of an avocado with two tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl,then coat your hair from root to tip with your homemade mask. After coating your hair, wrap it in a hot towel for 20 minutes. The essential oils and proteins in this homemade mask will help hydrate your hair and turn it from brittle to beautiful.
Ever been on a date or at a job interview and had a beauty blunder with no makeup in your purse to fix it?
We've been there too and learned some stealthy tricks along the way. Anyone can become a Beauty MacGyver and these tips can help you nix any imperfections with everyday items:
Zit On The Way. Feel a zit coming on and don't have a spot treatment handy? Grab that bottle of hand sanitizer and dab it on your emerging blemish. The alcohol in the hand sanitizer will help dry out the zit and keep that whitehead at bay.
Melting Mascara. Have mascara or eyeliner everywhere except where it's supposed to be? Don't rub it off, the skin around your eyes is very delicate rubbing can cause redness or irritation. Instead, use a dab of hand lotion on a tissue and gently swipe away the excess makeup. Your lotion works as a cream cleanser and erases any mistakes‐just be sure to not get it in your eye.
Food In Your Teeth. Got a piece of food in your teeth with no floss or toothpick in sight? Use the corner of a business card or pinch a drinking straw together to create a sharp edge and dislodge the offending food.
Wine Stained. To prevent a wine stained smile rub a very thin layer of lip balm over your teeth. The balm will help create a barrier and not allow your smile to become tarnished. Got wine stained lips? Mix a sugar packet with a bit of water in the palm of your hand to create an exfoliator and gently buff the sugar water onto your lips to work away the stain.
Grease Zone. T-Zone feeling greasy? Excuse yourself to the restroom and use a toilet seat cover as an oil blotting sheet.
There are a lot of hair brushes on the market. Ever wonder what they're for or why you would ever need more than one hair brush? Don't worry we'll brush you up on the basics.
Oval Boar Bristle Brush. This brush works well on nearly every hair type and can be used for everyday brushing. The boar bristles in this brush help stimulate the scalp and distribute oils evenly which help create shine.
Vented Brush. This brush is ideal for short hair. This brush can be used with or without a blow dryer because it is vented and the wide set bristles help create volume.
Round Ceramic Mixed Bristle Brush. This ceramic brush is great for use with a blow dryer and its round shape helps lift roots and create volume.
Large Paddle Brush. This brush is for long-haired gals. The large size of the paddle covers a lot of hair at one time and the plastic ball tipped bristles make for safe detangling.
Wide Tooth Comb. This comb is great for detangling wet hair because the wide set teeth will not cause any snagging when tackling tangles.
Teasing Brush. This brush creates volume in a flash.
Alright, we're not guaranteeing that you'll be in charge of a kissing booth after this "how to" but we can guarantee that your lips will be irresistibly soft.
Follow these steps before getting your beauty rest and wake up with smoother, softer lips:
- When washing your face before you go to bed, gently work some of your face wash over your lips for a few seconds to help remove any makeup or oils.
- Exfoliate your lips by gently running a clean and soft toothbrush over your lips. Don't have an extra toothbrush handy? A moisten wash cloth should do the trick or use your powered cleaning tool if you have one.
- Moisturize your lips with a hydrating and protecting balm—we like Burt's Bees medicated Lip Balm.
Do you love those pore strips that remove blackheads from your nose?
We do too! But we don't love the extra cost. Luckily, there is an easy and affordable way to create your own homemade strips with ingredients you may already have in your kitchen.
How To Make Homemade Pore Strips
- Milk (any grade will be fine)
- Unflavored gelatin
- Microwave safe bowl
- Makeup brush
- Put one tablespoon of milk and unflavored gelatin into your microwave safe bowl.
- Mix the ingredients. They should form a chunky paste.
- Heat the ingredients in the bowl in a microwave for 10 seconds. The paste should be a gooey liquid after being heated.
- Allow the mixture to cool a bit so as to not burn your skin.
- Once the mixture is warm enough to apply, use your makeup brush to brush the mixture across your nose in the area where a pore strip would normally reside.
- Allow your homemade pore strip to dry for about 10 minutes.
- Once it's dry, peel it off and reveal your freshly cleaned pores.
Ci sono vari sottotipi di desiderio sessuale ipoattivo: E’ un modo per far capire che siamo interessati ma un po’ timidi. I sintomi di generico de viagra en farmacias andropausa maschile più comuni sono quelli legati alla sfera sessuale. Però, ora, il trombamico sta diventando una risorsa. Ecco questi levitra orodispersibile consigli non sono così “hot” ma di certo possono realmente migliorare i tuoi rapporti di coppia. Belen non si risparmia e ai fan dice acquisto viagra con mastercard tutto, anche le sue misure: Come immaginare che il partner abbia una relazione o pensare che altri stanno facendo sesso quando non è così. vendita kamagra italia come hai potuto comprendere nell’ultima paragrafo, il meccanismo che regola il termine desiderio sessuale maschile è estremamente complesso e delicato.
La production de la testostérone, une hormone mâle, augmentera très rapidement si vous mangez beaucoup de noix et de miel chaque jour. Pourtant, il Acheter Cialis Generique en France leur arrive aussi d’avoir la migraine ». Du côté des seuls hommes, ils sont en cause dans un quart des stérilités. Les conjoints ou les prix cialis france pharmacie partenaires réguliers qui vivent sexuellement, établissent peu à peu le leur, un rythme particulier de telles relations. Prenez garde à toute forme ou acheter priligy en france d’excitation ou de performance sexuelle qui seraient isolées d’une relation appropriée. Que faire quand vous avez des problèmes avec generique propecia l’érection. L’envie de votre chéri qui a été chaste pendant cinq jours peut aussi être un moteur.Vous êtes débarrassée du côté très anti-sexe des règles.
Cibo e sesso fanno entrambi parte della dimensione del piacere. I meccanismi alla base del raggiungimento del rapporto sessuale completo cialis senza ricetta milano sono molto complessi per via delle particolari interazioni tra mente e corpo che sono alla base della sessualità dell’individuo. viagra prezzo in farmacia oggigiorno, però, capita spesso che – a causa delle tante innovazioni anche in questo ‘mondo’ – dopo qualche tempo prevalga la acquistare cialis generico on line noia. Merito non solo dell’aumento della frequenza cardiaca, tipico di un rapporto sessuale, ma soprattutto del miglioramento dei livelli comprare viagra senza ricetta italia di estrogeni e di testosterone nel corpo, necessari per stimolare il corretto funzionamento del cuore. Inoltre, il sesso è una parte importante della coppia.
Actualmente existen bastantes alternativas terapéuticas para mejorar o solucionar los problemas sexuales y Comprar Viagra Soft ¡volver a disfrutar del sexo! En el caso del hombre, por motivos educacionales y biológicos, prácticamente todo vendo viagra en zaragoza el deseo es fase I, no siendo los estímulos tan importantes aunque tampoco dejen de ser importantes. Sensación de precio viagra lima haber fracasado en algún campo de la vida. Ligero y espontáneo, el roce y el contacto físico prolongado pueden comprare cialis in farmacia senza ricetta reforzar el nivel de intimidad que existe entre dos personas. Encuentran el lugar exacto donde se origina el amor en el cerebro.
Quando questa muscoatura tende a cedere per riduzione del tono si può giungere fino alla incontinenza da sforzo, minzione urgente, gocciolamento priligy senza ricetta postminzionale, ma soprattutto comporta uno scarso controllo durante la funzione sessuale con facile perdita del tono erettivo e/o scarso controllo cialis in vendita eiaculatorio E’ necessario poi valutare se è permanente o se è stato acquisito in seguito a un trauma o ad una specifica problematica di coppia. acquistare priligy all’inizio la masturbazione risolveva la cosa, ma da un po’ (parecchio tempo) non fa più cambiare niente, anzi dopo mi sento stanca e con la dove comprare propecia originale sensazione di aver perso tempo. Basterebbe una passeggiata al giorno della durata di mezz’ora per combattere gli effetti nocivi dello stress e della sedentarietà.
Cambridge assessment international education, a nonprofit organization that the university of cambridge runs, offers different qualifications for students in help with essays or courseworks primary through secondary grades. Listen to a talk or a speech given by a single person. Contrary to many other countries, american students and their the best website to buy essays families pay for universities studies. In the exam, you could recall more by picturing the different places you were and remembering what you studied in each place.
Beauty-tips.com is not intended to replace professional consultation, diagnosis, or treatment by a licensed professional. If you require any medical-related advice, contact your physician promptly. Information at Beauty-tips.com is exclusively of a general reference nature. Beauty-tips.com may include links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by online merchants and other third parties. Beauty-tips.com is not responsible for the availability of or the content located on or through any third-party site.