Do you have powder blush that you no longer wear in your makeup bag? Put it to good use by turning it into a custom tinted lip balm.
How To Make Your Own Tinted Lip Balm
- Powder Blush (or pink/peach/red tinted powder eye shadows)
- Contact Lens Case
- Paper Plate
- Start by putting a dollop of Vaseline on your paper plate.
- Add a small amount of your blush to the Vaseline and mix well with a spoon.
- Test the color on your lips, add more powder if you want a darker balm or add more Vaseline to make it lighter and more like a gloss.
- Once you have your desired color, scoop up your balm using your spoon and put in it your clean contact lens case.
Now you have a new lip color that can travel with you. Take advantage of the contact case having two caps and experiment with the depth of the colored balm so you can carry two shades in your case—one for day and the other for night.
Beauty-tips.com is not intended to replace professional consultation, diagnosis, or treatment by a licensed professional. If you require any medical-related advice, contact your physician promptly. Information at Beauty-tips.com is exclusively of a general reference nature. Beauty-tips.com may include links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by online merchants and other third parties. Beauty-tips.com is not responsible for the availability of or the content located on or through any third-party site.