Yes, it's September but we're still not giving up on summer—especially when it comes to hair. Beach inspired waves are very easy to create and will give you an effortlessly chic look while you're transitioning from summer to fall.
How To Create Beach Wave Hair
- A curl defining hair product (we like L'Oreal Paris Silky Curls Gel)
- Blow Dryer
- Hair Elastics
- Curling Iron
- Hair Spray
- Before you go to sleep shower and work a dollop of curl defining hair product into your wet hair.
- Blow dry your hair till it is only slightly damp.
- Separate your hair into sections (about six) and braid it from your ears down, then secure each braid with a hair elastic.
- Now hit the hay and sleep in your braids.
- In the morning, take out the hair elastics and shake out your braids.
- Wrap each section around the outside of your curling iron to help heat set your waves.
- Spritz your hair with hair spray to set your style after you've finished with the curling iron.
Now you're set to spend the day looking like a beach goddess!
Beauty-tips.com is not intended to replace professional consultation, diagnosis, or treatment by a licensed professional. If you require any medical-related advice, contact your physician promptly. Information at Beauty-tips.com is exclusively of a general reference nature. Beauty-tips.com may include links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by online merchants and other third parties. Beauty-tips.com is not responsible for the availability of or the content located on or through any third-party site.