This green tea ice facial will help reduce redness, tighten pores, and fight free radicals that can be damaging to your skin. The best time of day to apply this facial is when you're done showering because your pores will be open and better able to absorb the contents of the facial.
How to Make a Green Tea Ice Facial
- 1 glass of warm water
- 1 green tea bag
- 1 ice tray
- 4 Vitamin E gel pills
- Saran wrap
- Steep your tea bag in your glass of warm water, as if you're making yourself a glass of green tea.
- Using a toothpick, poke a hole in one of the vitamin E gel pills and squeeze the contents into your glass. Repeat this step will the rest of the pills and thoroughly mix the contents with a spoon.
- Remove your tea bag and pour the contents of your glass into your ice tray.
- Cover the tray with saran wrap and poke a toothpick into each cube of the tray.
- Place the tray in your freezer and allow the ice cubes to form.
- After your ice has formed remove the saran wrap and you'll have mini facial popsicles that you can rub along your skin after showering or washing your face.
Beauty-tips.com is not intended to replace professional consultation, diagnosis, or treatment by a licensed professional. If you require any medical-related advice, contact your physician promptly. Information at Beauty-tips.com is exclusively of a general reference nature. Beauty-tips.com may include links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by online merchants and other third parties. Beauty-tips.com is not responsible for the availability of or the content located on or through any third-party site.