The holiday season is upon us and that means holiday parties and taking plenty of photos to cherish the memories made with friends and family. To avoid doing an endless number of retakes before getting a picture you like follow our top ten tips for looking photo ready:
- Mask It: Treat blemishes or dull skin prior to your holiday party with an acne busting or brightening mask.
- Prime It: Applying primer to your skin prior to your foundation application will smooth lines, minimize pores and help reflect light giving you the look of flawless skin.
- Conceal It: The flash of a camera can bring attention to imperfections so be sure to use a concealer on any blemishes or dark spots.
- Sculpt It: Want to look thinner for the holidays? Contour under your cheekbones and along your hairline and jawline to create the subtle illusion of a thinner face.
- Dry It: Oily skin happens so keep a stash of oil absorbing sheets in your purse to dab along your t-zone before posing for the camera.
- Shine It: Use a shine spray in your hair to give your locks luster and dimension in your photos.
- Tame It: Take charge of flyaways with an on-the-go sized silicone based serum.
- Highlight It: Draw attention to your eyes in a photo by highlighting your brow bone, waterline and the inner corners of your eyes with an eye brightening pencil.
- Pop It: Add a pop of color to your face with a bright lipgloss or lipstick. May we suggest a firey and festive red?
- Brighten It: Everyone loves a beautiful smile in photos so be sure to keep yours sparkling. Didn't plan ahead and whiten your teeth before your holiday party? That's okay, there are teeth whitening strips that can do the job in just two hours!
Beauty-tips.com is not intended to replace professional consultation, diagnosis, or treatment by a licensed professional. If you require any medical-related advice, contact your physician promptly. Information at Beauty-tips.com is exclusively of a general reference nature. Beauty-tips.com may include links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by online merchants and other third parties. Beauty-tips.com is not responsible for the availability of or the content located on or through any third-party site.